Friday, August 13, 2010

Introduction

I’m Erin Hogeboom. And this is my ode to life!

I've chosen to start this blog not because I think that my life is anything spectacular, in fact, I think that all life is spectacular! I just happen to know about mine the best and this is the most effective way I can think of to share it with people! This blog will be intellectual and narrative, serious and funny, open-ended and eclectic. Basically, it will be me… in a blog!

My objective is to offer insight on the experiences I am having and create a dialogue about issues I think are important. I will use it to share funny stories and communicate with friends and family worldwide. Above all, I want us all to be able to share our lives and celebrate in the fact that we are living them!

So, welcome to it! I encourage you to share your thoughts and feelings about my entries to make it a more dynamic experience for everyone! Let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment